Learn to coordinate both hands easily using my unique Transfer Chord Techniques – Play Flowing Ballad 9 to He is Lord
USE TRANSFER chord technique to coordinate both hands easily
LEARN new ways to play ballad 9 with new sounds
PLAY Ballad 9 in a flowing manner
KNOW when to put in the flowing ballad 9
PUT in flowing Ballad 9 to “He Is Lord”
PLAY BY EAR in C Key to He Is Lord
COORDINATE both hands transferring the sounds from LH to RH
DANCE the ballad 9 in C Key – C Chord, F Chord, G Chord
PLAY BY EAR in Bb Key to He is Lord
DANCE the ballad 9 in Bb Key – Bb Chord, Eb Chord, F7 Chord
Create beautiful endings with transfer chord for songs ending
#10 Hand Coordination – Transfer Chord Technique – Play Flowing Ballad 9 to a song: He is Lord C Key & Bb Key
It’s exciting for me to see my students having so much fun in learning piano! I am creating this new series of course for my students because they want to learn how to coordinate both hands in a flowing manner.
Here’s My Secret: Rosa’s Unique Transfer Chord Technique – Use 2 Hands to play chords to create new sounds!
If this is your experience, this new series of “Mastering Fun Piano Techniques” using my Transfer Chord Technique from Left Hand to Right Hand to add new sounds.
Piano Tip: Use Transfer Chord to Play Flowing Ballad 9 Fillers!
Purpose of this course:
1. This course is designed to ‘help’ students apply ONE Specific Piano Technique – the Flowing Ballad 9 Transfer Chord Technique to He is Lord.
2. From my own experience of teaching, I notice that students need to DRILL one technique at a time to their songs so that the technique can become ‘automatic’ in their playing. The series of video clips are prepared in slow motion and normal tempo so that students can practice, practice, and practice until they feel very comfortable in using the technique easily to songs.
3. In order that students can come away with confidence in Mastering the Flowing Ballad 9 Transfer Chord Technique, the steps shown are very thorough and systematic in the video clips and explained clearly in the lectures. All that is left is for students to have FUN practising them at the piano!
This course will give you:
1. Many great piano tips of how you can turn boring arpeggios into professional sounding ballads.
2. This Flowing Ballad 9 is one that you want to MASTER! You can then apply them easily whenever you want to and it always sounds great.
3. My Secret Piano Tip of using 2 Hands to get out of the boring rut of LH repeated patterns. Many concert pianists use this kind of techniques and that’s how they ‘flow’ in their piano playing.
4. Learn how to play the Ballad Flowing 9 in 8th notes.
5. Use the Color chord piano tip to put color tones into your ballad arpeggios playing.
6. Watch, copy and play, play, play. That’s what this course is about!
7. With that foundation, you can go and experiment the idea and create your own Ballad 9 with variations!
Enroll and I will see you inside,
Course Published By Rosa Suen (Average rating- 4.6/5, Total Ratings- 784 )
Short Biography of Instructor:
Rosa is the Pastor and Church Pianist for a local community church in Hong Kong for over 30 years. She graduated from University of British Columbia and received her teaching certificate specializing in Chemistry and teaching English as a second language. She taught public schools in Canada for a couple of years and then went on to receive her Master’s degree in Christian Theological Ministry at Ontario Theological Seminary in Toronto. She started full time ministry with her husband in 1989 and received intensive Pastoral Counselling and Discipleship Training at Christian Disciples Church. They were ordained to become church ministers as Pastors in 1996 in a local church in Tsuen Wan and have been ministering to this same congregation for almost 20 years now.
Over the years, she has gone on church missions to Mongolia, Sydney, Nepal, India and expedition trips to the Holy Lands: Israel, Greece and Turkey. Wherever she went, she found herself taking up the music ministry and became the church pianist for that church.
Many people at church have asked her to teach them to play piano. As a result of her passion in playing piano, she started developing piano courses initially for church pianists online since 2008. The piano courses are very unique because she was finally willing to share her Unique Piano Method: Color Chord Improvisation Method known as CCI. The CCI method works for all types of music: Gospel, Pop and Standards.
This Piano Method is easy, fun and creative that you learn to play piano not only from music score sheets, but to play chords from fake books and eventually to play by ear. Students all over the world have requested for courses to teach them play standards and popular songs. As a result she developed 3 Great Reharmonization Method courses for them to play from fake books and play by ear. The Dreamy Piano Techniques courses, especially the one on Autumn Leaves is her students favorite. She has a piano website at Learn Piano With Rosa where she continues to offer new courses to her students. She also holds piano workshops for her local students and train church pianists.
With her education and expertise in teaching, her students love her piano courses and found her piano lessons extremely easy and fun to play piano. They are highly motivated to play piano and playing piano had never been more fun and satisfying for them. You can read their testimonies on her website.
She is now an instructor at Udemy. Come and join her hundreds of students to play piano in a fun and creative way.
Free #10 Hand Coordination - Transfer Chord Ballad 9 - C & Bb Key course