Transform yourself into a feared SHARK at Texas No-Limit Hold’em
• You will gain a strong understaning of what it takes to be good or great at Texas No-Limit Hold’em.
• You will gain a strong understanding of the math to provide you with a competitive advantage over many players.
• You will confidently know when to bet, raise, call and fold.
• You will confidently know what hands to play and when.
• You will become a shark, assuming you have the proper skills, dedication and and passion.
In Texas No-Limit Hold’em there are said to be four types of players, the fish, the donkey, the beginning thinker and the shark.
If you have a good understanding of the basics of Texas No-Limit Hold’em and have a burning desire to be good (or great), but feel you need a road map to get there, then this course was designed with you in mind!
It will fuel your brain with information needed to propel you up the food chain quickly.
If you are already an experienced player, yet are lacking some key strengths then this course can help you as well.
You will learn:
This course isn’t for everyone. However, if you want to become a powerful player quickly and ARE WILLING TO DO THE WORK, this course is designed for YOU!
This dynamic course is quick, informational and FUN.
So, sign up today and take your skills in Texas No-Limit Hold’em to the next level!
If you don’t like the course there is a 30 day money back guarantee. It is 100% Risk FREE!
Join the tens of millions of people who enjoy this fascinating game.
Create your own personalized road map to transform yourself into a feared SHARK at Texas No-Limit Hold’em!
Course Published By Chuck Clayton (Average rating- 4.2/5, Total Ratings- 12 )
Short Biography of Instructor:
Chuck Clayton teaches individuals high powered thinking skills to make powerful decisions and create a purpose driven life personally and professionally.
His goals are to help others:
* To become thought leaders, not followers
* Make confident decisions and stop repeating the same mistakes.
* Become proactive not reactive.
* Break through tough business and/or personal barriers.
* Have clarity of purpose.
* Set specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely goals (SMART).
Chuck’s experience is extensive.
His background is as a professional mechanical design and development engineer and problem solver. Chuck has also been a principal systems engineer and a principal quality engineer.
He has worked in several different industries and disciplines. He has worked on ground support equipment for the space shuttle, satellites, oilfield equipment, computers, and more. He has also had several small businesses, websites,and more.
Chuck has a BSME from Michigan Tech University and a MBA from Pepperdine University. He is a Certified Raytheon Six-Sigma expert and a Toastmaster Advanced Communicator Gold.
Chuck is the author of 3 books including: The Re-Discovery of Common Sense–A Guide to the Lost Art of Critical Thinking. This book has been used for several years as a primary text at the University of Missouri’s online school Mizzou for a course called: Writing for the Critical Thinker.
In his spare time Chuck enjoys Argentine Tango, golf, traveling, working out, learning the internet, the early space program, and learning on a wide array of subjects.
Free Crush the Poker Learning Curve course