A highly educational home self-help course for anyone with persistent pelvic pain
This course, led by Bevis Nathan and Maria Elliott, specialists in pain and post-traumatic disorders is a series of videos, talks and physical exercises, audio-exercises, and PDF’s aimed at those who suffer from persistent pain in the pelvic region of the body.
The aim of the course is to help you –
– Feel better! Gain mastery over your own nervous system;
– Understand the role of feelings, body-processes (including muscle tension and breathing styles), emotions and trauma in the generation of pain.
– Improve the way your own nervous systems manage muscle tightness.
– Improve the way the breathing pattern influences pain and other feelings.
– Improve the ability to feel and tolerate difficult emotions.
– Improve relaxation and flexibility in your body.
FREE The Ultimate Guide to Pelvic Pain Recovery course coupon