Learn how to coordinate LH & RH and let your hands dance. Learn Nostalgic Ballad 9 to God is So Good C Kdy & D Key
Learn How To Coordinate Both Hands
Many people want to learn how to coordinate both hands easily but after years of learning, they are still unable to coordinate both hands.
The problem is that we want to learn TOO many things at one goal.
Here’s the SECRET: Learn only ONE Specific Technique at one time
TECHNIQUE for this Course: Dance with LH using Ballad 9
Piano Tip: When you can DANCE with your LH, you will be able to coordinate your RH easily!
Song: God is so Good – C Key & D Key
Purpose of this course:
1. This course is designed to ‘help’ students apply ONE Specific Piano Technique – the Dancing 9 to 4/4 songs.
2. From my own experience of teaching, I notice that students need to DRILL one technique at a time to their songs so that the technique can become ‘automatic’ in their playing. The series of video clips are prepared in slow motion and normal tempo so that students can practice, practice, and practice until they feel very comfortable in using the technique easily to songs.
3. Therefore, this course is NOT about arranging a specific song.
4. In order that students can come away with confidence in Mastering the Technique, the steps shown are very thorough and systematic in the video clips and explained clearly in the eBook. All that is left is for students to have FUN practising them at the piano!
This course will give you:
1. The Dancing 9 is an EZ technique that you want to MASTER! This fun technique will help turn a plain song to ‘dance’. It will give momentum to your song. It will make your song ‘dance’ and not boring at all.
2. Learn how to play the Dancing 9 in 8th notes.
3. My Secret Piano Tip of how to start implementing 16th note ballad playing into your songs! This one is GOLD. I know, because it took me years to come to this SECRET TIP of playing 16th Notes Easily. Once you get this technique into your fingers, you will sound professional. Your songs will all sound fresh & contemporary! You will add newness to all the good ol’ fashioned Gospel Hymns!
4. The video clips show you exactly how to play the Dancing 9 from 8th notes to prepare you to play 16th notes in the next course to WOW your audience!
5. Step by step for you to follow exactly how to put them into your songs. You will learn how to count to fit arpeggios into the melody of the song.
6. Watch, copy and play, play, play. That’s what this course is about!
7. With that foundation, you can go and experiment the idea and create your own Dancing 9 variations!
**There are a lot of Play Along in this course!**
My students have difficulty coordinating both hands together at times, so in this course I have done many play along for:
1. Left Hand only for each line for each song & then play through the complete song.
2. Both Hands in Slow Motion for each line for each song & then play through the complete song.
3. Both Hands in Normal Tempo for each line for each song & then play through the complete song.
The design is in such a way that students can slowly gain confidence by working on the Left Hand first, and then play through each line in slow motion, and finally play through each line in normal tempo.
The whole program is designed in such a way that students have a method to practice the techniques & to move them to play by ear.
1. Each line is played with Music Score in front of them.
2. Each line is played with Chords + counting
3. Each line is played with chords only so that by the time students get to this level, they can play by EAR.
Rosa Suen coupons
Music course coupon
#12 Hand Coordination: Let your Hands dance with Ballad 9
#12 Hand Coordination: Let your Hands dance with Ballad 9 course coupon
#12 Hand Coordination: Let your Hands dance with Ballad 9 coupon
Udemy coupon code
Udemy free courses
Udemy free coupon
100% off #12 Hand Coordination: Let your Hands dance with Ballad 9 course coupon